Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gaza after invasion

I do not think that in 1967 Gaza looked like this. I hope that the reconstruction of Gaza starts immediately. I can’t imagine , in fact I do not want to imagine the condition of those people whom in day and night found their homes just debris.

I do not like the fact that Fatah will control  the Arabic funds allocated to the reconstruction of Gaza because I know that they will use these funds as source of pressure on Hamas and in the end the people will suffer. Beside of course I do not trust those corrupted thieves with all those billions of dollars given from the Gulf Countries

Of course I forget to mention that Khalid Mashal already warning the Arabic countries from giving Fatah the control of this fund.

Already I have a better idea why not form an independent committee from the Arab League, OIC and the UN to supervise the reconstruction of Gaza and those multi billion funds  !!??

By the way Abbas is no longer the official President of the Palestinian authority yet he is being treated as the official president !!??

Also does Israel think that those people who lost homes “not even those who lost their beloved ones” in this War will give a damn about Peace and the love their Northern neighbours after all this !!??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.