Thursday, November 27, 2008

Regarding the Indian terrorist attacks

I feel sad and angry for those terrible acts because I know that innocent people died for no reason and that my country can face such terrible acts.

I watched the whole coverage and I have certain points to share it with you now.

  • This is highly orchestrated  work with lots of planning.
  • You need highly trained elements to carry out such operation in the same time with no mistake , it is more than 11 people for sure.You do not train them in mountains for sure.
  • You need to have a hi-tech telecommunication network can’t be traced to orchestrate the work of these groups in different places. Check the CNN interactive map
  • You need lots and lots of information so you choose the correct time and place.

You need an army to do such a dirty job not some Mickey Mouse organization never been heard before !!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zeinobia, yes, tragic and possible anywhere.

    Off topic, I am looking for more information on the church stand-off in Cairo...between Almasry Alyoum and the Assyrian news agency there is much discrepancy in reporting. Is there any other news out there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I do not know which is the accurate ,I know Pope shounda banned the prayers in that Church so it won't cause more problems
    To tell you the truth I think the whole thing was made by a regime ,I will post about it later

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.