Thursday, January 31, 2008

I am sorry

I am sorry for not replying on the comments I received in my blog in the last 48 hours , please forgive me ,it is not my mistake , you all know that the Internet was down in Egypt and despite I am lucky to be online again , I am suffering currently from very slow internet ,the worst ever. It is just like a turtle ,my blog as you know is loaded with graphics and scripts and that's why it opens currently so slow in Egypt,Lebanon,Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Israel .
I am sorry again ,very soon I will reply on your comments :)

5 comments:

  1. We miss u Z...especially Amre..lol..sigh. If even a quarter of the arabs were as persistent as this guy Jerusalem would have been liberated already. What can I say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @N.american princess ,my dear the best thing in that slow internet thing that I have a vaccation from his comments and his aliases no he is waleed :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still watching, Zeinobia, & I will be commenting.

    Your site opens up a little slowly even here in the USA. I am not computer savvy, so I did not know it was because of all your nice graphics:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes he is waleed..u know if he would only get rid of all of that animosity especially towards women we could have civilized conversation...people should agree to disagree...but of course his obsession with his beloved Iran is neverending...maybe if we ignore him???

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sincerae ,sorry for that ,I think it is the graphes but the poll I am installing in the side bar ,I will try to fix it soon :)

    @N.American princess I ignore him but as you see he comes with alias and keep sending me very rude emails calling me and my family names :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.