Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Mime master is dead

Legendary Mime Marcel Marceau had passed away in France

To tell you the truth when I was child I used to be scared from he Mime actors because of their white face , black eyeliners and red lipstick since I can't deny that I also loved to imitate as a child the cage move thanks to Ahmed Nabil performance in the national TV

More information about him is here in CNN and I advice you to see this wonderful archive clip from BBC News in Youtube ,unfortunately they are not allowing the videos of the BBC to be embedded in Websites by the request of the BBC as they know the videos will be downloaded and distributed over the Internet

Marcel seemed to be a great artist and may he RIP still the mime actors are creepy

The only time I overcome my fear from them is when I played No One lives forever 2 and I was faced by a gang of mime hitmen and I had to kill them all !!

Anyhow I can't deny that it is a very fine art that unfortunately it is not respected as it should in the world ,the Mime actors in many countries are regarded as beggars

In Egypt I think we have only one famous mime actor Mr.Ahmed Nabil whom I mentioned before and I believe that he is very sad for the death of Marceau as he used to act Marceau 's character Bip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.