Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New possible heir in the way

It is not confirmed yet the news is finding its way from the net "its origin" to the printed press and so it will be the talk of the town soon.King Farouk,Queen Nerman and crown prince Ahmed Fouad II

It seems there is going to be baby Gamal Mubarak in the way , oh yes Dija or Moony is going to be a mommy and Jimmy is going to be daddy after exactly 7 months

and Of course we should not forget big Mubarak himself is going to be a grand dad for the third time , as Alaa has two sons , Mohamed and I guess Omar"who was named after Omar Soliman as the later saved his grand daddy's live in Ethiopia "

Congratulations for them if that is true

My only wishes for that baby are to be loved by the public more than his dad and not to pay for his dad's mistake

Of course the ultimate wish for is not to be the next heir of the State

4 comments:

  1. wow, that is really a top news. I dont know where do you get those top news wild girl.
    I like you when you publish a small summarized focused post that gives me all the nutrients in one concentrated capsule. God bless you Zeinobia
    Dr SR, NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zeinobia sr has just made a comment in the Iranian hate monger low woman whore Naj where he refered to me in it an said 2 IRANIAN WOMEN ARE GREAT"- Most probably he is an Iranian who speaks Arabic or a low Egyptian who is friend of Naj.It seems that my patriotic campaign to expose the Iranian crimes in the middle east is working out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amr what do you want to do exactly to punish people for commenting at Naj's ?? I am sorry to tell you that I read and comment at Naj

    what do you want to do ?? to make all people stop commenting at my blog

    Amr I am afraid you are not welcome anymore to comment in my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zeinobia. I recently had the honor of a visit from Mr Amre to my blog. I didnt have the pleasure to know him personally but I can tell that there is a huge misunderstanding. I will forward to you all his emails just to have an idea. He might have been accidentally mistaken me but to this extend I will not accept any apology nor reply any email. that is really not normal. I was satying outside that fight but seems that you guys were all correct
    Dr SR, NY

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.