Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Did I Miss His Apology ??

I am following up till now the news of Pope's visit to the holy land in the Mideast and to tell you the truth with my all respect to the Catholics in the region I do not feel that this visit will help in bringing peace or dialogue to the three religions.
To cut it short
Did the Pope apologize for his insults against Islam ??
Oh yes I still remember it because on an annual basis ,Pope Benedict must insult Islam in a way or another.
He visited Muslim countries and he entered Mosques included the third holy place for Muslims yet it is not enough. I can't consider that this an apology for his rants against Islam.ٍSpeaking about the Palestinian cause is not an apology because this is the least thing to do !! His holiness understands and knows that there are Christian Palestinians who are suffering just like Muslim Palestinians. 'I wish that the Christian Zionists understand this implication !!'
Already I do not know how the Jordanian Royal Couple received him that warmly and he did not apologize officially for his insults against Islam !! I know that both Jordan and Israel are looking forward for more Christian tourists but there is something called respect and dignity.
I respected Jon Paul II and his visit to Egypt , it was a great opportunity for dialogue between religions but thank God Egypt is not among the trip of Pope Benedict.

2 comments:

  1. the pope tell his opinion about Islam, why you want him to hypocrite and tell an opinion pro-islam or to apologize for what he thinks??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pope position is political one , he should know what to say in public and what not to be said internationally at least to keep his diplomatic relations with Muslim countries well, Of course I do not expect you to understand or agree because you are more racist than him

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.