Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Funny news

You know when I read I could not stop myself from laughing because I have to laugh on this sort of news especially with all this sad news surround us

The news is as follows :

President Mubarak of Egypt advised President Putin of Russia to run for presidency for the third time in Russia despite that the Russian constitution limits the each president's period in to two years only !!!

I must laugh ,must n't I !!???

update : It turned out to be a rumor , some Russian newspaper published it in the occasion of Mubarak's visit to Russia this month , and the Egyptian presidency issued a statement denying these silly comments as President Mubarak doesn't interfere in other's countries affairs

Question why would a Russian newspaper publish such stuff ??

anyway it still can be consider a joke and it makes laugh ;)

3 comments:

  1. Well, there are some doubts about this denial. Some people may argiue that it was denied by the Egyptian presidency after it was widely criticised in Egypt. In fact, it may turn to be a true comment by Mubarak...After all, why on earth a Russian newspaper would put such comments on Mubarak's mouth.

    It would be interesting if you created an Arabic blog

    Please have a look on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. @yasser, I am asking myself the same question why on earth a russian newspaper would say so !!??
    I guess he said it
    old age , plus silly friendship advices , plus already Mubarak speaks russian fluently ,so 95% he could have said

    ReplyDelete
  3. rumor or not, funny

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.