Saturday, January 14, 2006

Sharon's doctor


Look to this picture
Do you see this dashing guy?
He is israeli-Argentino Jose Cohin ,the head surgeon of the medical team of Ariel Sharon in Hadsa Hospital
He is only 39 yearr old
under his command there are three doctors older than him by decades ,when they began to practise medicine El niño Jose was n't born yet in Buenes Iris
despite all the accusation in Israel that this medical team is giving more false political medical reports about Sharon ,yet I can't calim that I am not impressed by this joven guapo mediço
come on the women in my family think that he is more handsome than Ahmed Ezz!!and more intelligent too from my point of view

1 comment:

  1. I see this all the time here in the USA. Age doesnot play a factor at all when it comes to who is boss?

    It is a true competition in all fields and a true survival for the fittest. I feel exhausted most of the time because of this race but I also feel satisfied that no one with less qualifications can step over me and get my promotion/contract/etc.

    This is one thing that we should immitate, i.e. promotion is merit-based only.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.