Monday, June 20, 2005

Fear look


Look to their eyes ,see how they look , Don't you see the fear in their eyes ? Looking in fear for those who went to El-Sayada for protection !!! Posted by Hello
This picture taken from http://www.misrdigital.tk shows the real central security forces the police in Egypt use to crash any attempt of strikes , just forces of peasants from Country side 'did u watch Hennddy's movie Askar fi Moskar ' ,same mentality '
Those are the soldiers who hit the university professors with sticks ,the university professors who took the PHD from the greatest universities in the world ,got in the end humiliation for ignorant soldiers
These looks I saw are simply reflecting the belief inside the Egyptians especially about how powerful the Al-Bit ,watch the soldier in the middle ,this look on his face , a mix of fear and thinking ,I imagine a dialogue between he and himself
-what shall I do if they order me to hit them ? They are in the protection of the Sat El-tahra
-What will happen if I did what they order me ? The lady will be angry from me ,and the Lord may curse me?
-what will happen if I didn't listen to their orders ??????????????????????
This is what I imagine from this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.