Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Cinderalla memory


Don't forget her Posted by Hello
4 years passed after the tragic mystious death of the cinderella of Egyptian cinema Soad Hosni, in foggy London
Did you forget her ? I don't think so ,she is the everlasting beauty ,you know why? simply because her beauty is 100% Egyptian ,her skin ,her hair ,her spirt even as some described her as sexy .she is sexy in Egyptian term ,I use the present tenth here because I believe she is already alive with us from her movies
I don't like her early movies ,the swim suit - Hassan Youssef chases over the beaches style ,in fact I love the following movies and I guess Egyptians will agree with me
The second wife , Cairo 30 ,El Karnak ,onWhom shall we shoot the bullet ?,and Shafika and Matolly , the later I will speak about tomorrow inshallah
Her sister Gaganah 'hope I wrote the name right ' wants to open her death case investigation again ,she believes that SHE DIDN'T COMMIT SUICIDE
I agree with her ,Soso was murdered tomorrow I will say why?
Plz pray for her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.